Masks are now a fashion statement. Since there are so many people making masks, they come in just about any design you might want. Perhaps a mask with a logo of your favorite sports team? Or your school’s colors? What is on your mask?
Share why if you wish.
Special thanks to Dave Anderson for the question.
4 thoughts on “What Masks Do You Have?”
I’ve got a Spider-Man mask, a Doctor Who Cybermen mask, and two Star Wars masks.
I’m a fan of solid colors. I’ve got a blue and a yellow one now. Two others should be delivered soon. I forget what colors they are.
I have a maroon and gold mask from the U of M alumni association, a patterned home made mask from my mother-in-law, and a very basic baby blue one. I’m interested in getting a mask from my other alma mater, University of St. Thomas, when those become available. There are many others I’ve looked at but not picked up.
1. A mostly yellow tie-dye mask
2. A blue star field mask that ties behind my head (most comfortable)
3. A black star field pullover mask
4. A black mask emblazoned “+3 Mask of Pandemic Resistance” (unfortunately very tight on my ears so I use it the least)
5. A BLM mask from the Justice Squad
A friend just tie-dyed a batch and is sending me a couple.